Tata Power is India’s largest integrated power company with a significant international presence. The Company has an installed generation capacity of 8747 MW in India and a presence in all the segments of the power sector viz Generation (thermal, hydro, solar and wind), Transmission, Distribution and Trading.
Tata Power Services Division offers turnkey Operation and Maintenance (O&M) solution to run your Power Plant in a safe, reliable & efficient manner. We have a proven track record in O&M of Third Party Assets with capacity of more than 2500 MW.
Current and past projects
Maithon Power Limited (MPL)
- -2x525 Coal Fired Power Plant at Maithon, India
Meenakshi Energy Private Limited (MEPL)
- -2x150 MW+ 2 x 350 MW Coal based Thermal Power Plant at Nellore, India
Industrial Energy Limited
- -120 MW Unit V Coal Fired Power Plant, Jamshedpur, India
- -120 MW PH 6 BF Gas Power Plant, Jamshedpur, India
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited
- -108 MW CCPP, Delhi, India
- -80 MW Coal Fired Power Plant, Gummidipoondi, India
- -63 MW CFBC based Coal Fired Power Plant, Korba, India
- -25 MW Solar Power Plant, Mithapur, India
Identify deficiencies and recommend measures for the improvement in Safety, Reliability and Efficiency of the Plant as well as to conduct Quality Audit of Design and Construction. We have successfully executed such assignments in domestic and international markets.
Consultancy Services across the value chain right from Fuel Sourcing to Power Trading including Demand Side Management (DSM)
Tata power also undertakes O&M for Transmission and Distribution projects.