Tata Power Services is a division of Tata Power.
Tata Power has over 100 years' experience in building and running power plants. It has its presence in thermal, hydro, solar and wind; and in the areas of fuel & logistics, power generation, transmission, distribution and retail.
Tata Power is India's largest integrated power company with a significant international presence. Our core competencies include planning, implementation and operation of highly efficient power plants based on fossil fuels and renewables, and marketing of electricity from our power plant assets. Our strengths lie in Operation and Maintenance of power plants, In-house expertise, talented workforce and Tie-ups with OEMs. More details are elaborated in competencies.
India's largest Integrated power utility
- 30% ownership of KPC and Arutmin (18 MTPA equity coal)
- Domestic mines under development (4.9 MTPA)
- 2 cape vessels owned
- 3 long term charters
- 10477 MW of power generating capacity.
- 11% capacity from clean energy
- 1100 Circuit KM of transmission in Mumbai.
- 1200 KM of double circuit transmission line
- 850 MW of peak load in Mumbai (Monthly energy demand of nearly 380 MUs).
- Peak load of 1259 MW in Delhi Distribution Area
- 0.3 million customers in Mumbai.
- 1.2 million customers in Delhi
Tata Power Services was set up to provide cost-effective Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services of high standards by leveraging its 100 years' experience in power sector.
Distributed Generation Flipbook