PowerQuest is Tata Power's Annual Business Competition. Students from Premier B-Schools are invited to form teams and render their thoughts to action. It gives an avenue to students to work on real life business challenges, channelise their ingenuity and prove their intellect and business acumen. The winning team is given an opportunity to be associated with Tata Power for the summer internship programme. Top teams from campuses will compete on a national level.
team will be awarded an internship offer.
Runners Up Team
will be awarded a smart watch/tablet.
The solutions suggested by the winning team will be considered in the organisation's strategy.
Finalists will get a chance to meet the senior leadership.
|29th July to 4th August
||Case Study Release
||Submission of PPT
||Declaration of finalists on the PowerQuest page by EOD
- PowerQuest is open to top Premier B-Schools.
- Contest is open for only first-year students.
- Contest is only open for Full time MBA students, Part time, Executive programs etc. are not eligible.
- Students can only register with their official college Email-ID.
- The team size should comprise of 2-3 members.
- Please visit the link Register to register your team for participation. The team should follow the criteria of team constitution for registration.
- Submission should be as per the format given for case study covering:
a) Positioning Strategy
b) Differentiation Strategy
c) Marketing Strategy
d) Communication Strategy
- Entries must be submitted to the placement coordinator of respective college on or before 12th August midnight.
- Evaluation process will consist of two rounds.
- Round 1- All the teams will be evaluated basis the Presentations and only top teams across all campuses will be called for the final round
- Round 2- The shortlisted teams will present the case study in front of a panel of jury comprising Tata Power Senior Leadership at Tata Power Corporate office, Mumbai.
- The jury will evaluate the performance based on the 15 mins presentation + 10 mins Q&A.
- The team members would be responsible for any misleading information regarding the team. Any change in team composition post registration will not be allowed. Any violation of eligibility criteria would lead to disqualification.
- Tata Power Ltd. reserves the right to modify or suspend the competition at any point of time. Tata Power reserves the final right to decide in matters related to any dispute in context of the competition, and both the campus and students will have to abide by the same.