At Tata Power we have a vision of where we want to go, and it’s really exciting. Would you like to be part of a company that is making history?
Towards this objective, Tata Power invites application for "Graduate Engineer Trainee" from engineering graduates in following disciplines:
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Power engineering
Process for Selection:
The application form for GET Batch 2017 available on www.tatapower.com from March 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must have:
- A valid GATE score.
- Passed out with Engineering degree in 2017 batch in disciplines mentioned above from institution recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 60% in all exams i.e. SSE, HSE, Graduation (All semester) with no year drop or ATKT.
A Structured Induction Programme is carried out for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs).
All the GETs undergo a one-year induction training programme which contains the following:
- Tata Power and Tata Group Induction
- Technical Training
- Functional Training
- Class room training
- On the Job training
- Managerial Skill Development