Created positive visibility factor as
"Neighbour of Choice" in the Local Community
CSR Activities - Based on Five point theme
- Mobile Medical Units covering more than 40 villages and treating 2000 patients at an average every month. Till date we treated 23879 patients.
- Specific Medical camps (Anaemia) in collaboration with MPL-OHC - One in each month covering 12 villages. Conduced 03 camps, catering more than 150 patients till date.
- Awareness Generation program through Nakur Natak (24 Nos.), Audio visual movies shows (24 Nos.), Health expert meetings (36 Nos) & wall paintings (120 Nos.). Covering more than 25 villages and 30000 thousand population.
Livelihood for Rural Youths - (Daksh/Samriddhi)
- Employability model -Tied up with TCS-Kolkata & AGL- Jamshedpur for training & recruitment of SC/ST/BPL candidates for BPO jobs - 330 Trained and 125 recruited (73 placed in TCS and 52 in AGL BPOs). Continuing project.
- Training supported by recruitment given to 25 candidates by an organisation (Wiz mantra) on skills required on sales and retail marketing. Job offered to 15 candidates.
- Tying up with Tata Business Support Services is in process for training and recruitment in BPO. Candidates trained will be placed at TBSS Jamshedpur office.
Entrepreneurship Model (Samriddhi)
- Training to 40 SC/ST ladies is being given in straw handicraft. Another 40 SC/ST ladies will be given training on jute craft from mid of January. We have also planned training of 20 SC/ST ladies on leather craft. Target is 100 ladies. One production centre is started for IGA activity with buy back facility. The group with straw craft has already started earning.
- Trained 67 women SHG for Incense sticks making and sales of the same.
- Three Education Support Centres (Remedial centers) in three schools with 200 students and 50 villagers under adult education. Three centers started. Inauguration was done on 11th January 14.
- One computer education centre for 200 students and 50 villagers under adult computer literacy. Expected to start from January.
- Lighting up lives - 60 lights installed at village common/market places of 12 villages and 60 more to be installed in between Jan to Mar 13.
- Energy awareness camps in nearby schools of MPL.
- Awareness generation program on environment & fire safety in local village schools.
Building Social Capital & Infrastructure - Sanrachna
- Drinking water project - Supply of drinking water in 33 villages by tanked water supply in summer seasons.
- Supply of 133 Tata Swatch water filter in 35 schools for clear drinking water. Catering 6041 school students. The water filters were sent from TPCDT.
- Football and cricket matches with villagers.
- Drawing competition in local villages.
- Arranged CBWE training (Central Board of Workers Education - Government of India) for the rural youth inside the villages in different batches. This enables the village youths in knowing various government schemes/facilities towards the benefits of youths).
- Distribution of old cloths in the tribal villages based on the request from the villagers.
- Tree plantation.
- Awareness generation on environment and arrangement of drawing competition in local schools based on the awareness received. This is done in collaboration with the environment department.
- Distribution of sports kits and arranged matches to maintain cordial relationship with local village youths and youth clubs.
Community Development Photo Gallery